Hi there

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi there

Postby Tyral Moondrinker on June 12th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Realized I didn't do an introduction for myself!

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called! Just call me Tyral :)
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? I've RPed since I was 12(which was a long time ago) but haven't been active in about two years.
3. How did you find us? Intranet: google forum roleplay and bam! THERE IT IS!
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? Fantasy/sci-fi.
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? I love to write about internal conflict represented/manifested in external settings. And daddy issues. Gotta love daddy issues. I despise teen drama rp(high schools and stuff like that) as well as the typical Twilight/Werewolf/Vampire stuff. I just don't like bad writing.
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? I love how detailed it is, and I love that I browsed through this place three years ago and it seems like it's still just as active which is very surprising. I love the backstory and the variety and can't wait to get back to writing.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? There are no people in the Suvan Sea! What the heck! It's right in the middle of everything, isn't it?!
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? I would love to get back into a routine, writing consistently. I want my creative side to flourish again. Maybe make some friends and definitely improve my writing.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Laviku's page is short :(
10. Anything else you want to talk about? Let's talk abouttt..... this coffee. And why peppermint mocha creamer is the bombizzle.
Last edited by Tyral Moondrinker on June 12th, 2013, 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tyral Moondrinker
Player

Words: 18482
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2013, 8:58 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hi there

Postby Jh'eon on June 12th, 2013, 5:10 pm

Welcome. :D

I am currently not in the Suvan Sea but my character was born there. Maybe in the future I might do a return but I doubt that will be for at least the Fall after next. (Got a LOAD of things planned...)

Anyway welcome to Mizahar! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Jh'eon
Player

Words: 32412
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 8:47 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Hi there

Postby Tyral Moondrinker on June 12th, 2013, 5:34 pm

Thank you for the welcome! Decided to change my location to Riverfall where there is a higher concentration of PC's. We'll see how it goes.
Tyral Moondrinker
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hi there

Postby Jh'eon on June 12th, 2013, 5:56 pm

lol You chose the same place as me, for now. (Will be travelling to Syliras soon.) Hope you enjoy your stay. :D If you want we can thread while I have the chance.

And you see the button up above called Chat? Go there. I am there now and we can answer any questions you have. ;)
Jh'eon
Player

Words: 32412
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 8:47 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Hi there

Postby Jack Benefort on June 12th, 2013, 7:41 pm

Hey there, I'm new too. See you're in Riverfall- as am I. Jack would always love to meet a Svefra, and he knows a bit of swordplay too! We could spar sometime if you'd like. Just let me know.
Jack Benefort
Forged by Fire

Words: 50701
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2013, 3:06 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hi there

Postby Tyral Moondrinker on June 12th, 2013, 7:47 pm

That would be great! We'll get a thread going soon!
Tyral Moondrinker
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hi there

Postby Jack Benefort on June 12th, 2013, 8:07 pm

Sounds good to me. I'll request a moderator for the thread later on tonight when I have some more free time. Looking forward to it.
Jack Benefort
Forged by Fire

Words: 50701
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2013, 3:06 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Donor (1)