Hi hi

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi hi

Postby Krisa on June 15th, 2013, 10:22 am

Greetings

Call me Kris
I’m new to this site and i’ve spent a little while reading everything before even creating an account.

About me…
hmmm
Well I have a thing for ultra unique characters. I think that is why I immediately HAD to join this site, all these races are very unique. I was getting a little tired of generic fantasy creatures.

I got the idea for my work in progress character a couple of days ago. I simply fell in love with the concept of Albinoism and decided to go all out.

I look forward to roleplaying with as many of you as I can, and to meeting you all.

Thanks for reading

~Kris

Krisa
Voices...whispers...yells...screams

Words: 92099
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 2:13 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hi hi

Postby Jh'eon on June 15th, 2013, 11:22 am

Welcome to Mizahar.

Please take a chance to explore the site. Go to the Chat (the button above saying Chat) if you want to ask for any help. We will be happy to help.

Hope you enjoy your stay and hope to see you in the RP.

Jh'eon
Jh'eon
Player

Words: 32412
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 8:47 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Hi hi

Postby Krisa on June 15th, 2013, 11:43 am

[size=120] Thanks for the welcome. I’[ll be sure to ask if I need help./size]
Krisa

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hi hi

Postby Shausha on June 15th, 2013, 12:08 pm

6/15/13
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Krisa!
Albinism is quite a unique twist you've chosen! I wonder how the proud red-heads of Wind Reach will react to your pure white. Ooh, I wonder what eagle you'd bond with ^^ maybe there's an albino one of those too. (I dunno much about the Inarta, so maybe I'm just blowing steam :lol: )

Well, be sure you link your character sheet to your profile in the user control panel so a link of it appears below your avatar. That'll help people get to know ya better.

Welcome, welcome, welcome. :D

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Hi hi

Postby Krisa on June 15th, 2013, 12:55 pm

Oh wouldn’t that be a twist! An albino Wind eagle. Maybe one day I’ ll get Krisa to return to her home in wind reach for that purpose.

I’m not quite done with my character sheet yet. At first apparently I took the name of an important figure of Mizahar: Kova, and was asked to change it so there’s a intervention blocking progress at the moment. But I shall add the link now anyway as it’s nearly finished
Thanks for the welcome. Much appreciated :)
Krisa

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets