Hello everyone

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello everyone

Postby Cherry Bloodrayne on June 30th, 2010, 11:00 pm

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum board here. I like roleplaying alot. ;D
I like anime and manga, music (some rap, pop, hip hop, country), some sports (soccer sometimes)..

I hope to enjoy being here. I found this on a topsite
Cherry Bloodrayne
Player

Words: 82
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2010, 10:58 pm
Race: Human

Hello everyone

Postby Fade on July 1st, 2010, 11:40 am

Hello and let me be the first to welcome you to Mizahar!
Hope to see you around!
Fade
Player

Words: 105680
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2010, 10:58 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trash Medal (1)

Hello everyone

Postby Ash'eny on July 1st, 2010, 10:04 pm

Hello Cherry! Welcome to Mizahar.

I know you're new and you've already probably figured out there's a ton to read before jumping in and roleplaying, so let me help you save some time if that sounds alright. I did and suggestion starting out by reading this 'Starter's Guide' and following it carefully. It'll guide you through things like Rules, Character Creation, and Beginning your Mizahar Roleplaying Experience.

Onto the rules, I highly suggest reading those, as your name is most likely breaking one of them. In Mizahar, our account names are supposed to match those of our characters, such as Asheny is my character's name: Ash'eny.

Anyway, if you need any help I would suggest you post in the Questions and Answers thread, or enter the chat and ask anybody there. Storytellers would be your best bet to getting correct answers, but the majority of the Mizahar population is kind and knowledgeable and wouldn't hesitate to give assistance.

Anyway, good luck, have fun, and stick around, you'll love it here.
Ash'eny
Thief of Hearts

Words: 195301
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2010, 8:17 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets