Experience points

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Experience points

Postby Icthius Snowsong on June 17th, 2013, 11:49 pm

Hey! I'm new to mizahar and I'm eager to get started. I created my character the other day, I'm a Vantha and the first thing I wanted to do is develop my reimancy of fire. My character is in sahova right now. What would be the best way for me to further develop my abilities. Starting with reimancy?

40th and 80th
Last edited by Icthius Snowsong on October 8th, 2013, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Icthius Snowsong
Player

Words: 4242
Joined roleplay: June 16th, 2013, 1:12 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Experience points

Postby Jackalope on June 18th, 2013, 2:22 am

Best way to go about raising a skill is to write about it! :D So if you want to increase reimancy, write about that skill. Let us know if you have any more questions. Have fun!
Jackalope
Check out that bunny heat

Words: 128580
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2012, 6:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)