Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello

Postby Caitlin on June 23rd, 2013, 6:53 pm

So my name is Caitlin, obviously. So this place seems pretty cool and all, a friend introduced me to this place. Also, a few questions. (And I'm new to forum RP.) A friend on another site recommended this to me.

Can I double Tab? For starting off a Roleplay and playing multiple chars.

Can I talk in third person? Because I suck when it comes to writing in first person, that isn't dialogue.

Can I just write stories on here or is it strictly Roleplay?

Thanks to anyone who answers this.
Caitlin
Player

Words: 163
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2013, 6:48 pm
Race: Mixed blood

Hello

Postby Shausha on June 23rd, 2013, 7:08 pm

Welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________

#1 Double tab? Like open two Mizahar accounts in different tabs? Why don't you try?

#2 Yes.

#3 You can write stories in the form of Flashbacks and provide as much detail as you want in a social/role-play thread. Mizahar isn't like chatroom RP which is one line dialogue...its more like collaborative story telling. (At least, that's my impression.) Thread guide is here. It might clear up some of your questions.

Please be sure to read all the helpful links up at the top of the mizahar image banner. Your welcome PM also has a good list of starting directions.

Welcome to Mizahar.

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Hello