A Formal Greeting

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

A Formal Greeting

Postby Adria Waywind on June 28th, 2013, 11:41 pm

Hi!
I'm Adria Waywind! I've been role playing for *takes out calculator and crunches the numbers* just about six years! I love food, reading, and writing. My favorite book is and always will be Harry Potter and my favorite show is Doctor Who.
I love listening to film scores, dubstep, alternative and so on! I'm always looking for people to talk to so let's talk!
Adria Waywind
Player

Words: 4208
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2013, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

A Formal Greeting

Postby Shausha on June 29th, 2013, 12:03 am

Hiya
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome!
Be sure to check out the links at the top of the mizahar banner. They're all very useful and will never cease to be! And my personal suggestion is to take time to examine each city's forum. There are high population forums and others that are more close-knit. Find a city that will match your taste both OOC and IC!

Doctor Who, huh? I've only ever seen a five minute exerpt of the weeping angels episode. All I know beyond that is that they fly through space in a phone booth!

I love Harry Potter as well and alternative music is close to my heart. Film scores usually put me to sleep, though. Electro and various countries pop charts entertain me the most! :) :) :P

So what made you decide on Svefra? Free and easy life style?

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

A Formal Greeting

Postby Adria Waywind on June 29th, 2013, 12:17 am

Svefra just stuck with me for whatever reason! I liked it when I looked it up and I wanted to try something that sounded fun, especially now that it is summer! What's your Hogwarts house?
Adria Waywind
Player

Words: 4208
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2013, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

A Formal Greeting

Postby Shausha on June 29th, 2013, 12:23 am

yop
___________________________________________________________________________________________

I think I have an arm or leg in each house, to be honest. Haha. :lol: :lol: :nod:
Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

A Formal Greeting

Postby Adria Waywind on June 29th, 2013, 12:26 am