Meet and Greet

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Meet and Greet

Postby Walter Swansong on June 29th, 2013, 11:45 am

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
-Jukka is my RL nickname, and it's fine for the forum as well.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
-Years worth experience, though I also haven't done this for years, and certainly not on this scale.

3. How did you find us?
-Google search

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
-Fantasy.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
What I like are dialogues, some little environmental details, moderate action, day-to-day life. What I don't like is writing corny emotions, shallow interactions, the hackneyed distinction between good and evil.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
Seeing a lot of recent posts. I like activity.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
-Well, it hasn't frustrated me per se, but the sheer scope of the gameworld is overwhelming yet fabulous. And I'm a bit disconcerted whether I'll be able to fit in.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
-To be involved in the stories taking place here and let my imagination run amok.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
-As of right now, I'm not sure.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
-I've been reading the starting guide and some of the lore, but I'm afraid that I've only scratched the surface. So I have a plea. Is there anyone proficient in roleplaying on this site who would be willing to roleplay with me, or if there are any less daunting threads I would be welcome to join as an initiate, so I can start writing while gradually drinking in the lore.
-I'll be waiting to create a character depending on who, if anyone, invites me to which part of the world. For that reason, I've already selected the human race due to their being widespread and flexible.

Oh, I'm 26 years old and hail from Bosnia.
Walter Swansong
Player

Words: 624
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2013, 8:16 pm
Race: Human

Meet and Greet

Postby Kreig Messer on June 29th, 2013, 12:34 pm

Hiya Walter!! Welcome to the madhouse..... do you take hugs?
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Meet and Greet

Postby Shausha on June 29th, 2013, 5:00 pm

hiya hi hi
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome!

The best way of getting used to the way Mizahar works is to check out all the links at the top of the Mizahar image banner (Getting Started, Help, Master Lists, Useful Lists, Features). Your welcome PM has a bunch of useful tips also. The "chat" feature is up there too if you have any quick questions the general public could answer.

And my personal suggestion is to take time to examine each city's forum. There are high population forums and others that are more close-knit. Find a city that will match your taste for both Jukka and Walter.

Also, to address your concerns, don't worry about being able to "fit in." You'll have plenty of time to get used to the place because you choose how many threads you want to be involved in. If you'd like to know someone before jumping into an open thread, I suggest posting in the character matchmaking forums to see if anyone in your starting city is searching for a thread buddy. I also suggest posting in your city's OOC thread to introduce yourself there as well.

Ps, if your character was ever in the Sea of Grass in the past, we might be able to do a flashback together sometime :) :) :D

Welcome again!

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes