Dropping by to say hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Dropping by to say hello

Postby Ardeos on July 6th, 2010, 10:24 pm

Hello community! I'm very new. Still reading through the starting guide and I haven't found out all the cool features here yet. But I thought that I'd stop by to greet you all. This seems very promising and I think I'll be staying here for a while. :)

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called! - Well, you can call me Peksi. Not my real name, I wouldn't like to give that away at least for now

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? To be honest, I'm not very expereienced, kinda of a newb actually. It was couple years back since the last time I was roleplaying in the internet but it died out and I haven't tried this since. This place however looks very promising and fun.

3. How did you find us? Google. I was doing some random stuff in the internet and somehow ended up googling for a roleplaying site. This popped out, and I really liked the introduction

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? Fantasy, but I'm willing to try out other genres also

5. What do you like to write about - not write about? Uhm. Personal character stories and their relationships with other character is my favorite subject, I guess. I don't mean romancing them but making friends and enemies and them affecting the outcome. Can't really say with this little experience

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? Well let's say it feels very unique in a good way

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? Well nothing at least for now

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? Well, to have a good time here, finding new buddies and that kidn of stuff

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Can't answer to this, yet. We'll see after I get settled in here ^^

10. Anything else you want to talk about? My main language is not English, I come from Finland so if I have some spelling errors, just bare with me :D I'm also a bit confused in where to start. I'll keep looking around.
Last edited by Ardeos on July 7th, 2010, 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ardeos
Player

Words: 2427
Joined roleplay: July 6th, 2010, 10:02 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Dropping by to say hello

Postby Dhanya on July 7th, 2010, 4:33 am

Hey, welcome to the game! Hope you have a good time, feel free to come on chat to ask people questions :)
Dhanya
Probably attractive in real life.

Words: 136227
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2010, 12:52 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)