Hey There!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey There!

Postby Eralin on July 4th, 2013, 8:58 pm

Hello everybody!

My name is Lucas, but more and more people seem to be calling me Luke lately. I'm not entirely sure why it randomly started happening, but either name works for me. Before I get on rambling about my name any longer, lets move on to other fun stuff!

I am fifteen years old currently (please don't let age turn your face) and am just beginning the road to becoming a computer programmer (What every teenage boy dreams of doing, I know). I live in British Columbia, Canada, with my background staying here since Canada was first established as an independent country.

I have been roleplaying on another forum since January; It was my first real forum-based roleplaying experience. Before then I had been hopping from place to place roleplaying here and there for about four years. I had come to Mizahar roughly a year ago, which was technically my first time forum role-playing, but a series of events I wont bore you with came up and I wound up leaving almost as quickly as I had come. However, I did not leave before reading up on much of the lore here, and ever since I have thought about this place. The work put into it is not only excellently done, but it is so vast and phenomenal that I just had to come back.

I currently do not know anyone on the site, but I am hoping for that to change quickly. Even if I do not RP with everyone I meet, I'd still just love to hang out and chat. I like to think I am very friendly, and approachable, so please don't hesitate to say hi or send me messages, whether they are for RP or just social things.

I hope to see you all around the forums!
Eralin
Player

Words: 720
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2013, 8:47 pm
Race: Kelvic

Hey There!

Postby Shausha on July 4th, 2013, 10:08 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!

Good to see you back! If you have any questions that your hiatus from Miz left you with, don't forget all the links above the image banner. Your welcome PM has a bunch of useful tips also. The "chat" feature is up there too if you have any quick questions the general public could answer -- and you can chat and hang out in there like you said you wanted to as well!

If you can't decide where to start out, my personal suggestion for deciding is to take time to examine each city's forum. There are high population forums and others that are more close-knit. Find a city that will match both Eralin and Luke.

Welcome back!

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Hey There!

Postby Eralin on July 5th, 2013, 2:37 am

Thanks, Shausha! I've spent most of the day refreshing my memory of the areas I've already read up on, and learning more about each of the races. I will likely look around at some other places tonight or tomorrow, but for now I think I should start actually starting my CS. After all, there's not a whole lot I can do without one!
Eralin
Player

Words: 720
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2013, 8:47 pm
Race: Kelvic