Hello Mizahar

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Mizahar

Postby Guess [Hetia] Riverside on July 13th, 2013, 3:32 am

Okay so I think I'll start with the Question List Gossamer kindly supplied. It seams the easiest.

1. Name - Well you can all call me Peridot (Per-i-doe, I know what is with the 't'?) or just Peri (no Pery, or Perry or *gasp* Peary.)

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? Well I've tried one fan RP based off a book series but the members were poofy and the plot and characters were inconsistent.

3. How did you find us? I was searching for a RP sites when i found a list of the top 50. You guys were numero uno. (no I do not speak Italian)

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? I really don't know. I haven't had a lot of experience with it.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about? I really enjoy writing fantasy and science fiction. I am currently writing a story and I thought role-playing would help build up my writing skills.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? So far it is just how huge it is. There is so much to learn about the world that I don't know where to start. Somewhere it said that this is completely original and that you drew nothing from works such as Tolkien's. I love that!

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? The same thing that makes it so amazing. It is HUGH. I really want to start RPing my character but first I have to make her fit into the world.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? I want a place where I can pour out creativity and imagination into a character and watch her grow, so that I can take away the ability to create wonderful original characters.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? at this point I haven't experienced enough about the world to find those places that I think could use more work. But I promise if I do I will tell you.

10. Anything else you want to talk about? I would like to meet all of you. All 11903 and counting of you. Just kidding that would be sensory over load, but please stop by and say 'Howdy'.
Guess [Hetia] Riverside
Player

Words: 954
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2013, 12:50 am
Race: Human

Hello Mizahar

Postby Lullaby on July 13th, 2013, 4:15 am

Hey Peri!

Welcome to Mizahar! It can definitely be overwhelming coming here, but take it slow, read the lore and your character will fit right in! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to catch me in Chat or PM me and I will do my best!

Happy writing,
~Lulls

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Words: 104298
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2013, 4:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office