Greetings Mizahar

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings Mizahar

Postby Django on July 17th, 2013, 9:32 pm

Hello fellow roleplayers,

My name is Hans. I'm a 23 year old student from Amsterdam, The Netherlands. My PC is Django, a Svefra. Not much more to tell about him right now, because I'm still working on the character sheet.

I have absolutely no roleplaying experience at all. I've worked through some forums and other stuff about RPing, but this is the first time I'm trying myself. I've always liked RPGs on the computer and I still do, but I like the freedom and interaction that this site seems to offer, things you could never achieve in a computer game.

I'll probably make a lot of mistakes in the beginning, not only grammatical but also in overall storytelling and game mechanics and other rules. Sorry in advance for those mistakes. I understand the concept of text based roleplaying and I can pick up new things rather quickly, if I may say so myself, so I think I'll have no problem blending in, while still standing out in my own way.

I hope to make lots of new friends on this forum. I also hope to build an interesting character that enriches Mizahar, even if just a little. See you in Mizahar!

Greetings, Hans
Django
Player

Words: 398
Joined roleplay: July 15th, 2013, 9:43 pm
Race: Human, Svefra

Greetings Mizahar

Postby Lullaby on July 19th, 2013, 5:13 pm

Hey there, Hans!

Welcome to Mizahar, and the text-based RPing world. It is definitely a new experience here, and can be a difficult start, but get over the rocky bits and you'll be writing in no time! The best way to prevent the mistakes you mentioned you might make is read the lore, read, read, read. Read, write, read some more. It's a lot of reading here since everything is extensive and elaborated in our Lore, so take advantage of that! Of course, we all make mistakes, but most of them can be prevented from you taking a browse through the huge amount of knowledge we have stored in our Lores. ^-^ If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to catch me in Chat or PM me and I'd be more than happy to point you in the right direction!

Happy writing
~ Lulls

P.S. We encourage complete originality here, so you will be asked to change your name. The Svefra lore does have some naming ideas of what they normally sound like to give you a bit of an idea to get you started. ^^

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Words: 104298
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2013, 4:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office