Blehblehblehblehbleh.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Blehblehblehblehbleh.

Postby Loshe on July 19th, 2013, 7:30 am

I... Hello. I am capable of fully-formed words. Whether or not you like them is a story I say I don't care very much for, yet I secretly crave your attention.

My name is Marsy. I've created an account before and the banhammer was swift to splatter me and my horrible little head, and I'm really, genuinely sorry for what I said. That was a few years ago, and I'm back now to both prove to you that I can be mature and responsible, and to find myself as a young author. I hope you don't mind being used a little.

Oh, and I also sketch a little bit. That's my character, Marsden. It's not a finished sketch. She doesn't like pants and she really, really likes rope. Devour her.

EDIT: Yeah, Goss said no to my idea for Marsden, so she's an Akvatari now. No pictures yet. Everything always sounds so reasonable when Goss says it...
Last edited by Loshe on July 20th, 2013, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guilt is an utterly useless emotion. Discard it. Speak without fear of judgment and love without fear of pain.
Loshe
The Amateur Anthropologist

Words: 1146
Joined roleplay: July 15th, 2013, 9:06 am
Race: Jamoura

Blehblehblehblehbleh.

Postby Lullaby on July 19th, 2013, 5:10 pm

Hello Marsden!

Welcome back to Mizahar, and I hope that your growth in your time away will now help you grow as a writer. Best of luck. If you have any questions, or need a hand, please don't hesitate to catch me in Chat or PM me and I'll do my best to assist you. ^^

Happy writing,
~ Lulls

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Words: 104298
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2013, 4:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office