Hello all, from a RP Beginer

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby maxxyy58 on July 23rd, 2013, 3:34 am

Hello all! I'm a brand new member whom came to this site through random internet exploration. Well, sort of. This all started when a certain game came out. I was on the elder scrolls website looking around, and I found a thread in their forums titled RPing. Something along those lines anyways. But I tried it out. It seemed like a great way to practice writing and im really set on becoming a writer. But I felt the community was really not that great, so I gave up. I've been a warhammer fan for the longest though, so reading those books only made me want to start my own fantasy adventures. I love RPG video games and fantasy movies, so I finally googled searched good RP sites. A top fifty came up and this site was first. so here I am. Im a American native whom is 18 years old, a big nerd, and a lover of hockey. And someone who desperately wants to create fantasy adventures with others
maxxyy58
Player

Words: 450
Joined roleplay: July 23rd, 2013, 3:20 am
Race: Human

Postby Kallian Windrunner on July 23rd, 2013, 3:53 am

Welcome! I hope you love your stay. c:

Also, your username is your character's name, so make sure to change that in your profile settings!
Kallian Windrunner
Warrior of the Diamond Clan

Words: 27928
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2013, 2:33 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)