Hiya

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hiya

Postby Voryn on July 23rd, 2013, 8:51 pm

Hello everybody! I've been pondering joining Mizahar for a reasonable amount of time; the bulk of information available was quite overwhelming. But seeing how I enjoyed molding that information into a character, I don't think I'll regret my decision.

I do not have a lot of play-by-post experience. However, I do enjoy reading and writing a lot, even though English is not my native language.

Hope to write with some of you soon!
Vani - Common
Voryn
Sing for the Wolf

Words: 4091
Joined roleplay: July 21st, 2013, 8:47 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Hiya

Postby Xylona Redwater on July 24th, 2013, 8:06 pm

Welcome, welcome, welcome!
First off, let me introduce myself. My character is Xylona, who is currently living in Lhavit. If you ever happen to stop by there, let me know and I would be more than happy to thread with you!

From the short introduction, I can safely say that you will fit in great here. All of us here love to read and write, it's why we do what we do! Just get out there and meet some people. I am sure you will find some great, friendly Rpers out there.

If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask. If I don't know the answer, I can surely direct you to someone who does. ;)
Xylona Redwater
Player

Words: 29835
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2013, 12:36 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hiya

Postby Sodrel Frostfawn on July 24th, 2013, 8:18 pm

Hi, Voryn. I wanted to add my welcome to the list. :D
Sodrel Frostfawn
Faith is a passionate intuition.