Feeling Intimidated

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Feeling Intimidated

Postby Simultrianna Faithe on July 25th, 2013, 11:56 pm

I literally have no idea what to do first. I found a couple of threads that say "open" but I'm not entirely sure the etiquette for entering an existing roleplay here on these forums. Unfortunately that seems to vary from place to place. I don't know if I should begin a thread, if I'm even allowed to do that, or how I would go about doing that.

Blah.

None of these are questions, I'm just letting myself get intimidated. It's been YEARS since I've begun again in a new roleplay environment.

So someone chit chat with me. Maybe get me up to speed on some things going on within Mizahar that I could get my character currently involved in? I'm not sure if you would prefer this to be in the other subforum or not, but..yeah no clue. :paranoid:
IF YOU SEE THIS THREAD AND/OR COMMENT, PLEASE DELETE. I AM REMOVING MYSELF FROM THIS SITE AFTER FURTHER THOUGHT AND CONSIDERATION. TO THOSE OF YOU WHOM WERE HOPING FOR GRAPHICS, I HAVE OPTED TO KEEP MYSELF WHERE I CURRENTLY AM. GOOD LUCK WITH THE SITE, BUT THIS IS OBVIOUSLY NOT THE PLACE FOR ME.

GOOD BYE.
Simultrianna Faithe
Curiosity Doesn't always kill the cat...

Words: 6899
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2013, 5:57 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Feeling Intimidated

Postby Nyela Carum on July 26th, 2013, 12:13 am

Have you read the PM you got when you signed up? Most of what you need to know is in there.
To the timid soul, nothing is possible.

~Nyela~
Nyela Carum
Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead.

Words: 12332
Joined roleplay: September 17th, 2012, 12:02 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Feeling Intimidated

Postby Simultrianna Faithe on July 26th, 2013, 12:25 am

Oh yes. My character has been made and approved, and I've read the threads containing all of the world information. Just introducing my character into actual gameplay.
IF YOU SEE THIS THREAD AND/OR COMMENT, PLEASE DELETE. I AM REMOVING MYSELF FROM THIS SITE AFTER FURTHER THOUGHT AND CONSIDERATION. TO THOSE OF YOU WHOM WERE HOPING FOR GRAPHICS, I HAVE OPTED TO KEEP MYSELF WHERE I CURRENTLY AM. GOOD LUCK WITH THE SITE, BUT THIS IS OBVIOUSLY NOT THE PLACE FOR ME.

GOOD BYE.
Simultrianna Faithe

Character sheet

Feeling Intimidated

Postby Khida on July 26th, 2013, 12:31 am

Hi, Simu! Present-time thread categories go like this:

Open: anyone can jump in
PM to join: PM the person who started it if you want to join
Closed: Not open to new participants

Solo's self-evident, of course.

Good ways to get started are:
  • join an open thread
  • start an open thread
  • post in the matchmaker forum for thread partners in your city/area
As far as things going on, most cities have a seasonal calendar stickied in their forum. That'd be the place to look for events.

ETA: You can also post in the OOC thread for your city.
Khida
Player

Words: 574944
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Feeling Intimidated

Postby Simultrianna Faithe on July 26th, 2013, 12:34 am

That was literally the best answer I could have hoped for. =^.^= Thank you, Khida!

GOOD BYE.
Simultrianna Faithe

Character sheet