Closed Second Impressions (Dastino)

Auva runs into Dastino days after the incident in the library.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Second Impressions (Dastino)

Postby Sanabael on July 25th, 2013, 11:00 pm

Note: Reworking character completely
Last edited by Sanabael on September 17th, 2017, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sanabael
Fire in my veins

Words: 45593
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 5:07 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dastino on July 26th, 2013, 1:15 am

The infirmary aide told him to clear hi head to help him recuperate. He usually just walked around Zeltiva, trying to remember what happened a the library, and where his 1st real love interest had went. His boot clunked along the pier as he walked along, attempting to speak Char. His attempts sounded like shrill shreeks and clicks. In order to be closer to Auva, he attempted Auristics. Once or twice, he got to read an Aura, but always he got a head ache or nosebleed. He slowly made his way down the Zeltiva inns, when he heard,"Dastino!" He was startled to see a Symenestra beckoning for him to come closer. He walked slowly, trying to read her Aura. Hers was easy to read: she was extremely happy and excited. He saw her elongated canines, and walked a bit slower. He reached the sagging stone deck lf The World's End Grotto, and said,"Can I help you?"
The Charismatic Mage
Dastino
Mage

Words: 4004
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2013, 8:44 pm
Character sheet

Postby Sanabael on July 26th, 2013, 1:46 am

Last edited by Sanabael on September 17th, 2017, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sanabael
Fire in my veins

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dastino on July 26th, 2013, 3:07 am

Of course, he thought. Ethaefal always turn at night. He still keot his distance, certainly wary of the fangs. "Umm... well hi Auva!" he said, looking at her slender limbs. He quickly averted his eyes away from her chest area back to her pale, gray, beautiful face. She smiled a wide smile. He smiled back. If we do get married, I'll put up with this every night," he thought to himself. He asked,"What happened at the library?" She began to explain the over-extertion when his mind wandered to how a mixed Vantha, Inarta, Symenestra child would look when she politely offered to show him her living quarters. He agreed and followed her in.
The Charismatic Mage
Dastino
Mage

Character sheet

Postby Sanabael on July 26th, 2013, 6:52 am

Sanabael
Fire in my veins

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dastino on July 27th, 2013, 12:26 am

Dastino quietly followed her in, knowing to expect drunken sailors, or crazy people. He saw the opposite, there being few drunken people, and all was quiet and peaceful. He saw Auva settle into a very comfy-looking chair and sat right across from her, next to a sleeping, foul-smelling woman with 3 front teeth. He scooted a bit to the left. "Umm... I'm doing fine Auva. My head doesn't hurt as much, and no nosebleeds. Can I tempt you to a kelp beer though?" he said, reveal 3 jars of the famous sailors drink. He popped the lid of 1."Help yourself if you like," he said, feeling the thick brew flow down his parched throat.
The Charismatic Mage
Dastino
Mage

Character sheet

Postby Sanabael on July 27th, 2013, 3:30 am

Sanabael
Fire in my veins

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dastino on July 27th, 2013, 1:18 pm

She looked sideways at the mug-like jars. "It doesn't taste like fish, if that's what you mean," Dastino chuckled. She still looked uncomfortable. "It tastes a bit tangy, and a lil' salty." She nodded slowly, still trying to comprehend if she should drink some. He nodded at her,"You should try a lil' bit," he said, slurring some words."It calms your nerves." He looked over his shoulder to see about 7 sailors looking at his ale."Don't mind 'em,Auva, take a sip," Dastino said as friendly as he could.
The Charismatic Mage
Dastino
Mage

Character sheet