Howwdy

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Howwdy

Postby Sylarasa on July 30th, 2013, 6:31 am

Well, my name's Courtney but yall can call me Syla :P

I did some RP on a forum for Monstersgame but haven't in a few years so I'm rusty.. I found this lovely site through Google. When I RP'd before it was typical fantasy.. werewolves and such, though I've RP'd as shapeshifters and straight up wolves before.

I love how much information there is on everything, it makes it a little easier to get the settings in my head, however... there's a LOT of information to get in my head haha.. which is precisely why I still haven't finished my CS. I'm mostly here to pass my time, and get back into writing.. after having my daughter I've lost touch with my 'creative' side, I guess you could say- and I aim to find it again!

I'm not sure how active I'll be since I'll be going back to school, while working and raising a toddler.. but I will try to be as active as I can when I'm not beyond exhausted.

Not sure what else to say... sooo I'm just going to go to sleep now.
Take care and happy travels~ Hope to see yall in the written world of Mizahar!
Sylarasa
Player

Words: 400
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2013, 4:57 am
Race: Kelvic

Howwdy

Postby Rathe on July 30th, 2013, 8:52 am

Welcome to Mizahar Sylarasa. :)
Rathe
Blank Page

Words: 29099
Joined roleplay: November 13th, 2011, 6:01 pm