Hi everybody!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi everybody!

Postby Lys on August 1st, 2013, 1:27 pm

Hi! I'm Daniele and I just joined with my first character! So far this looks like an awesome roleplay! I've been looking for one since the last place I played went under. So, I dunno what to put here so anyone want to know what kind of pets I have? :D Or see pictures? I have dogs and cats and horses and chickens and guineas and fish! So how is everyone? I know this is an Introduce myself thread but I'd love to get to know you guys as well!
Profile pic is not mine, credit goes to Hilary Duff (model) and whomever took the picture and owns it.
Lys
Player

Words: 6505
Joined roleplay: July 31st, 2013, 11:29 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Hi everybody!

Postby Rathe on August 1st, 2013, 1:46 pm

Hi Lys, welcome!

That's quite a collection of animals you have there. I'm kind of jealous. But I'd be happy even with a puppy. :)
Rathe
Blank Page

Words: 29099
Joined roleplay: November 13th, 2011, 6:01 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hi everybody!

Postby Lys on August 1st, 2013, 2:26 pm

Thank you!

Yeah, haha! I live on a sort of "farm", though I don't really consider it a farm cuz our animals are pets. Hopefully one day you can get a puppy xD
Profile pic is not mine, credit goes to Hilary Duff (model) and whomever took the picture and owns it.
Lys
Player

Words: 6505
Joined roleplay: July 31st, 2013, 11:29 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet