Newb to the World

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Newb to the World

Postby Alvira on August 5th, 2013, 5:56 pm

Hello all!

My Names Batty or yall can just call me Alvira ( Alv-RA I know its weird but i like the way it sounds vs the queen of scream Alvira-ness)

I have quite a bit of forum based rp experience as I rped on Gaia about 5 years ago religiously for about 4 years before the site changed to something I didn't like as much. I have also done some private rping and of course some D&D as well as Vampires but I have very little experience with those to as of yet.

I found Misahar threw Stardust and I love it so far I cant wait to get started.
I have been searching for a new rp home and I really think I have found it.

My favorite rp style is by-far in person as I am at con as often as possible and I love wearing my persona vs being just me bc I can alter my experiences to fit the storyline.
Second to that is forum based bc I can simply be whatever I want ( depending on the rp of course).

I'm game for anything story wise however I rarely play anything but a dark character. I have many story's though and about many-things.

My favorite thing about mizahar so far...
THE FACT THAT IT EXISTS!
I love the worlds and from what I can tell the community.
However I would like to see some work done on the Taptalk app as it will be my primary connection to the world as I don't have internet at my house.

Lastly just a heads up my spelling is absolutely horrible!! This is something I really hate about my self and am working hard to remedy. Please work with me on it!

I cant wait to get started!!

~ Batty ~
Alvira
Player

Words: 1488
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2013, 8:49 am
Race: Human, Inarta

Newb to the World

Postby Rathe on August 7th, 2013, 2:14 pm

Hi Batty, welcome! I hope you're settling in well.
Rathe
Blank Page

Words: 29099
Joined roleplay: November 13th, 2011, 6:01 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes