This Last Week And More (Why So Absent?)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

This Last Week And More (Why So Absent?)

Postby Ai Shou on August 10th, 2013, 12:45 am

Hello, fellow Mizaharians!

I sincerely apologize about being so absent these last few days. I've been wrapped up in attempting to figure out my tuition and financial aid for DMACC this fall and I've just been so busy busy busy! I started a new job, but I'm already having to quit due to an injury to my leg, so I will probably be online much more frequently these next few days. But do not worry about my health. The injury was nothing more than a hemorrhage in the muscle tissue (a tear or scrape that normally causes internal bleeding) and I'm just a little bruised and cannot put any pressure on my left leg, so I expect to be sitting down a lot more these days.

As far as my threads go, I do not believe I will be getting around to replying to all of them and those that I do not will need to be retired, as per the rules. If I cannot wrap up a thread in a single post, I might just message the person/people I was threading with and ask them if they could continue on without me or if they simply wish to turn it in as a 'dead' thread.

If you are threading with me, please be patient. I have four characters and each has about 5 active/uncompleted threads each. That's a lot of writing.

Thanks for your time,
Ai Shou/Dasreide/Aaron Fangbearer/Ariann
(Note: Right-click the pic and select 'Open in a New Tab'. Otherwise, the video will appear within the same window you are reading this on. Signature courtesy of Abstract! Big thankies!)
Ai Shou
Creator of the Abberant

Words: 32642
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2013, 4:55 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook