why hello everyone..

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

why hello everyone..

Postby Erade on August 20th, 2013, 5:11 am

Hello everyone,
I'm really bad at introductions. I'm a completely new to role playing however been wanting to for awhile now. I came across this site randomly and thought I would give it a try. My experience is limited to mostly whiting short stories of OC. I hope to have lots of fun, make new friends, learn and improve my writing.
Erade
A yasi hoping to find her place in society.

Words: 61981
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2013, 4:16 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Plotnotes

why hello everyone..

Postby Crosspatch on August 20th, 2013, 7:23 am

Hello Erade and Welcome to Mizahar!

I'm one of the Character Sheet Liaisons here on Mizahar, so feel free to come to us with your questions and we'll try our best in answering them for you. Chat is also a good place it's usually filled with kind and helpful folks who will be more than happy to to answer your quick queries or at least point you in the right direction.

Have fun!

-Crosspatch
Crosspatch
The multicoloured bear

Words: 180521
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2013, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)