Good tidings to all

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Good tidings to all

Postby Dratheul Arkav on August 18th, 2013, 4:01 pm

Hello denziens & Dark minions of Mizhar. I had a very different idea on a chararcter for this rp, but I have found it difficult in changing my character's name. I have been reading the rich Lore of the land & I am finding that choosing a race may take me awhile, if the staff of Mizhar would be kind in helping me change my original human status would be greatly appreciated.
Dratheul Arkav
Player

Words: 523
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2013, 12:35 am
Race: Mixed blood

Good tidings to all

Postby Lullaby on August 20th, 2013, 2:46 pm

e
Hello, Dratheul! Welcome! Take all the time you need, and read as much as you need! The more you know, the better, right? Just be sure to read all of the Welcome PM that was sent to you when you started your account, and from there, it's just a matter of browsing the lore and learning how to navigate it. It can be a lot, I know, but take it slow, and remember, you can read as you go, there is no need to know all of it to start, especially if the information pertains to different regions that you aren't currently RPing in.

To change anything in your profile, including name, race, etc. That can be done through the "User Control Panel" located on the top left underneath the large Mizahar banner. From there, go to "Profile" and you'll find all you need.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to catch me in Chat, or PM me! I'd be more than happy to help.

Best of luck,
~ Lullaby

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Words: 104298
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2013, 4:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office