Hey there, from Down Under

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Eadon on August 24th, 2013, 2:21 pm

Hey,

I was in the mood for some RP, and in my searches for a decent RP site to go and do some writing on I stumbled upon this one. From the looks of things, it suits all the things I want from an RP community - interesting Lore, tick. Active player base, tick. Opportunity to write and play highly advanced characters, tick.

I am from the great big land of Australia, and most of my RP experience comes from either original RP worlds or various Anime based RP worlds. I tend to post in the 3-6 paragraph range with any quality of writing, but am striving to improve my RP skills. I am a would be author as well, but my inability to write novel length pieces without outside stimula keeps stumping.

Anyways, nice to make your acquaintance. Can't wait to get into it and start RP'ing with you all.
Eadon
Stockholm Syndrome? What's that?

Words: 14315
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2013, 2:44 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Postby Liyana Winterflame on August 25th, 2013, 10:21 am

Welcome to Mizahar!

If it's RP skills you want to improve, you'll discover it's both easy and fun to do so here.
Lore: Drunkenness Is Not a State for Acrobatics

~ Don't be shy! ~
If you want to thread with me, PM me!
Liyana Winterflame
Life sucks? Philter that right out of it.

Words: 31532
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2013, 8:37 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Alea Davenport on August 25th, 2013, 2:25 pm

I am very familiar with the need for outside stimuli for writing. But the fun part is, once you get practice writing for other people, writing for yourself becomes a lot easier! (It's like exercising a muscle ;) ) But just in writing for Mizahar, you'll be surprised at how fast you end up pumping out a novel-scale amount of words. I remember how shocked I was when my profile said I'd trumped 50,000. (I'm pushing 300K now.)

So relax, have fun, keep writing, and all your dreams will come true!!! I mean, er... something like that...hehe...

Oh, and if you ever find yourself with writer's block, I have a few cures for it I could share ;)
Alea Davenport
Wielder of Obfuscated and Circuitous Logic

Words: 477755
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2011, 10:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby alon on August 26th, 2013, 9:22 am

Oh same is too me...:(
Latest Pass4sure 642-999 dump and University of Advancing Technology practice questions delivers in depth understanding so you will pass COMPTIA exam on time. Also see more details on Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) website best of luck.
alon
Player

Words: 10
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2013, 9:15 am
Race: Human

Postby Kiaramali on August 26th, 2013, 11:35 am

Welcome to Mizahar Eadon! I have always wanted to visit Australia. Gotta admit I'm super jealous that you live there! :D
Kiaramali
Tatsuwaat Tribe

Words: 18083
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2013, 8:45 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes