Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello

Postby Nasslyahophis on September 15th, 2013, 6:26 am

Hello there fellow Roleplayers,
I am not new to roleplaying but I am new to this fascinating web-site. It is majestic and immense. Since this is my introduction I will tell you about myself. I am in school and I have somewhat of a busy schedule so forgive me If I do not post. I like roleplaying and characters with humor. (I also enjoy looking at some of the ... "unique" signatures out there.) If you have any suggestions or tips for me I would appreciate them. I will post my character later and I am excited to start roleplaying.
Nasslyahophis
Player

Words: 1433
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2013, 5:59 am
Race: Dhani

Hello

Postby Taylani on September 15th, 2013, 2:19 pm

Welcome Nasslyahophis! Welcome to Mizahar :) The only thing I can recommend is patience and reading lore often! There are a lot of those who are around to help, especially if you go into the "chat" room!
Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Hello

Postby Nasslyahophis on September 16th, 2013, 12:27 am

Thank you for the advice. I am currently reading lore of Dhani and regions in Eyktol.
Nasslyahophis
Player

Words: 1433
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2013, 5:59 am
Race: Dhani