Hello and all that

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello and all that

Postby Xanthaine on September 17th, 2013, 3:00 pm

1. Name - I answer to most things, but my IRL nickname is Blackbraid, weird in joke regarding my last name.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? Too much! I've done MMO and forum based rp for a long time (People may have seen me before all around the internet) as well as playing and GMing tabletop games IRL.

3. How did you find us? A random net search when bored. :3

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? This seems an open question, and some clarification would be just dandy. :)

5. What do you like to write about - not write about? I'm always open to pushing the boundries of my comfort zone/challenge zone. I'm better and prefer story driven character development, but I can pick a fight or be sweet as and when really.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? I've not really been here long enough to be certain, but I like the deep in world lore here, all seems well thought out.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? Nothing yet!

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? New things, naturally. Easiest way to get stagnant is to stop expanding horizons, be it small, like a new forum, or huge like a year in Indonesia.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Not yet!

10. Anything else you want to talk about? Oh anything really, but I prefer to be asked than ramble... I can ramble quite impressively.
Xanthaine
Goddess of the Balance, Teacher of Champions

Words: 576
Joined roleplay: September 12th, 2013, 1:12 pm
Race: Eypharian

Hello and all that

Postby Faval on September 19th, 2013, 1:06 am

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? This seems an open question, and some clarification would be just dandy. :)

As you may have noticed, there is a pretty different style to MMO(I'm assuming something WoW-esque) and forum based roleplaying. One is less in depth and uses pictures to convey emotions and actions and the latter is more detailed and conveys emotions and actions through text. Then there is also chat roleplaying, probably similar to MMO, where the lines of text are typically just that, lines, where as Forum roleplaying tends to be more grandiose and paragraph...y. Hope that helps.
Faval
Player

Words: 101410
Joined roleplay: June 13th, 2012, 5:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hello and all that

Postby Xanthaine on September 19th, 2013, 9:27 am

Ahhh, I like both for seperate reasons, the avatars in MMO RP make it all alot easier to picture, but the depth of description you can put into forum RP is far superior in my opinion.
Xanthaine
Goddess of the Balance, Teacher of Champions

Words: 576
Joined roleplay: September 12th, 2013, 1:12 pm
Race: Eypharian