To Everyone in Chat Tonight!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Everyone needs an 'attaboy!' or 'attagirl!' once in a while. Feel free to post up your words of wisdom, encouragement, and thanks in this forum.

To Everyone in Chat Tonight!

Postby Ebrahim on October 6th, 2013, 6:33 am

So I just wanted to give a big thank you and kudos to everyone in the chat tonight that helped me work on my character concept. A big thank you goes to Gossamer who was so patient and kind with me. Another big one goes to Wrenmae who really helped me refine where I was trying to go. Finally, another large thank you goes to Balderdash for telling me when my ideas sucked and were too cookie cutter. Just because I mentioned these three by name doesn't mean they were the only ones that helped! Everyone who was in the chat tonight seriously helped me out with figuring out Felix. It's been quite a long time since I've really done this and it was nice to see everyone so supportive. Everyone that was in the chat helped me in someway (even if it was just a comment here or there), I absorbed it all and took everything you all said under consideration! I hope that I am able to play this character they way he should be so I can honor all the help you all gave me tonight. If there is anything I can ever do for any of you, please just let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SRSLY THANKS GAIS

With great appreciation,
~Ebra
Ebrahim
Player

Words: 10119
Joined roleplay: September 29th, 2013, 9:33 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet