Most Amusing Lore

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Most Amusing Lore

Postby Taylani on October 12th, 2013, 11:45 pm

Ok so the other night one of my threads was graded and I have found that my favorite part of seeing the grading is seeing the lores that I have been granted. And I noted some pretty hilarious ones that my thread partner and I got that one. I won't share his, I will leave it up to him if he wanted to share it but my most amusing lore to date would have to be

"Note to Self: Try Horse Piss Sometime"

Anyone else have a rather amusing lore to share? I loved the fact that I laughed out loud (literally) at like 1 am when I read that and my husband looked at me like I was crazy.
Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Most Amusing Lore

Postby Gossamer on October 13th, 2013, 2:00 am

Hi there.

By definition, "Note to Self: Try Horse Piss Sometime" is not a lore. Lores are knowledges that your PC knows but cannot really be expanded upon. An example would be "The Bluevein River runs through Cyphrus." That is a lore. The river can't really be moved, and while you can have other lores about the river... this one should always hold true and never chnage. Reminding oneself to taste horse urine is definitely not a lore. I'm sorry the ST who awarded that did so incorrectly.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)