[Trickster's Vlogs] Trick or Treat?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum contains a new feature for Mizahar - Videos and Vblogs! Feel free to post your Videos, vblogs, chats, and comments here. Find us on Youtube under WritersRPG!

Postby Trickster on November 1st, 2013, 7:43 am

Whoo! First vlog! ^^'
Sorry for the terrible quality, hair, voice.... overall awkwardness...yeah...
I'm about to go to sleep and have a bit of a cold, so I'm not exactly at my most presentable, but I hope that it's not too bad. :P

Shout out to Silsa, Baldy, Eida, and many others ^^

Shout out to Gale for giving me suggestions with the horns! :D

Again, sorry for the terrible quality >.< taken with my laptop's camera... >.>
Eth Horns :

Last edited by Trickster on November 30th, 2014, 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trickster
Be slow, be quick, be witty, be wary

Words: 89487
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2013, 6:23 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Lacerta on November 2nd, 2013, 11:58 pm

Yess... Canada ftw! Metis/Japanese is a pretty cool combo, I must admit. My area doesn't really have any first nation or Metis, so I haven't met any... but I know what it means :P

..I'm also jealous of your French skills. I'm (if you want to put it in Mizahar terms) basic or below... I mostly have a very, very tiny vocabulary. I get a lot of grammer stuff, buuut not the vocab. It makes speaking it more annoying :(

J'adore les cornes!
(I love the horns)

The colors are very nice... and you can confuse everyone by being an Ethaefal for halloween. Then make them say it ten times fast for the fun of it. :D
Lacerta
Daughter of Syna, past Eypharian

Words: 199277
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2013, 11:10 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Trickster on November 3rd, 2013, 7:13 am

Lol, I just realized I said "my art teacher," when I actually don't take art. :P He's actually my homeroom teacher who is also an art teacher...

There are actually more of us than many people think, since our looks are quite diverse; from the stereotypical tall, dark, and stoic, to blond hair and blue eyed. Some people don't even know they are mixed themselves, so you may have met someone with aboriginal heritage without knowing even knowing it.
I've taken to calling myself 'Métisian' for short, lol. XD

I still have trouble with the grammar components! XD Despite having been in French immersion and finishing the high school course... *sigh*
I find that singing French songs help with vocabulary and pronunciation. ^^

Merci beaucoup!
(Thank you very much!)

I have to admit, I got a lot of questions and guesses as to what I was; Fawn (of the Myth variety), goat, sheep, and even Princess Lea!<- when I was making the frames for the horns, they though I was going to wrap my hair around them...
With the goat and sheep, I suppose it doesn't help that I can actually imitate the sound they make. :P
Trickster
Be slow, be quick, be witty, be wary

Words: 89487
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2013, 6:23 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 1
Artist (1)