Closed (The Bronze Woods) Hunting a hunter (Telrin)

What can go wrong when two young hunters meet?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

(The Bronze Woods) Hunting a hunter (Telrin)

Postby Robert on November 8th, 2013, 12:42 pm

He merely kept his gaze around the forest as they walked, trying to find anything moving in the distance. He sigh as he found nothing. Nothing but the boy infront of him coming to a hold. He almost did bump into the guy, stopping right before it, and making a step back.

"Not really. Just walking to my camp, is all." He got the impression the boy thought of him as a stalker. He couldn't help himself.
Robert
Player

Words: 18390
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2013, 5:46 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Telrin on November 19th, 2013, 12:05 am

The man gave a very vague answer in return to the question, which did nothing to put the boy at ease.

“Really.” His tone made it obvious that Telrin did not believe the man in the slightest. “And where would this camp happen to be?”

He wasn’t quite sure what he’d do in the event that this man did turn out to be possessed of malicious intent. He certainly wouldn’t be able to defend himself if he attacked, especially since the man was in full armor and Telrin did not have any real combat skills to his name. But he could run, even in underbrush, so if it came down to it he could probably outrun the man.
Telrin
chasing shadows

Words: 45630
Joined roleplay: November 2nd, 2013, 7:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Vanari on February 11th, 2014, 7:16 pm

Telrin
Observation +2 XP
Hunting +1 XP
Rhetoric +2 XP
Interrogation +1 XP
Intelligence +1 XP
Planning +1 XP

Lores :
  • Hunting For Crawfish
  • Crawfish: Watch The Hands
  • A Stranger Interrupts Dinner Prep
  • It's Just a Flesh Wound
  • Running: A Viable Defense

Loot :
+crawfish!

Notes :
Robert, let me know when you return so we can clarify how your expenses have been arranged, after which I will happily post your grades :)

Please don't hesitate to PM me with questions, comments, or concerns! Also, remember to either delete your grade request or edit it as "graded."

Cheers :D

A lonely heart is better than a bored one.

"Your Speech"
"My Speech"
"Vani"
Vanari
Vantha Vagrant

Words: 372424
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2013, 12:20 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous