Hi!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi!

Postby Miko Lydon on November 16th, 2013, 6:55 pm

Hello, new world! You can call me Miko. Been looking for a good rp community to join and I'm hoping to have found it. I am not sure exactly how to navigate this place yet but I'm hoping its not too hard. If anyonez got pointers (for example where to post a character sheet and maybe a link to a beginning post so I know how it works?) That woupd be super lol. Thanks :)

And maybe a little (or a lot of) help on making the character sheet?
Sorry didn't see this the first time

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called! Just call me Miko
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? I'm a pretty experienced role player. I'm not an expert but I'm pretty good at keeping up with my partner (s).
3. How did you find us? I just was searching for good rp sites and found this in a list of top rp sites
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? Not sure I follow this one :P 3rd person?
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? Anything fantasy, I like medieval types. I'm not too picky
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? I like the background of it all. The fact that there's dfferent places, races, and even gods Nd godesses. I won't be able to remember EVERTHING right away, as i sort of have a bad memory, but if I'm able to stick to it ill learn.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? Nothing so far
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? I would lke to become a beter roleplayer. (Excuse typos, I'm on my phone) I would love to become more invlved in this new world, it looks so interesting
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Not yet
10. Anything else you want to talk about? Just I'm glad I found this place
Miko Lydon
Player

Words: 1563
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2013, 4:59 pm
Race: Kelvic

Hi!

Postby Kaden Swift on November 16th, 2013, 11:01 pm

Hello Miko, you can call me Kaden. I have a friend in Rl named Miko.
For your question please look in your inbox for both a welcome message and a handy link to get you started and help explain all of that. If after you read all of it and still need help you can asked in the Question and Answer place or Pm someone. People here are very helpful and nice.

I see on the side that you picked the Kelvic race; well welcome to it! Kelvic’s are very fun to play. They are not human but animals that change to human; but they are not wholly animal either. It makes for fun role playing and juggling personality and actions. I play a tiger Kelvic myself. They are not an easy race but with some work you can make them shine. I don’t know yet if my own Kelvic character is a good role model but he is fun and I wish you luck.

Right now everyone is a bit busy writing and working to post 50k words; not as a whole but each character. Well a lot of them are. So if things or people seem a bit scary don’t worry, they are dedicatedly moving forward to write a whole lot!
Kaden Swift
What the night dragged in

Words: 122423
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2013, 12:32 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hi!

Postby Quint Caravel on November 17th, 2013, 4:18 pm

Hey, Miko! To specifically answer your questions:

Yes, there is indeed a character sheet forum. Here it is:
Character Sheets

And to answer your next question, here is a sample character sheet:
Sample to get started.

Finally, just in case you need to find the link quickly, here is the starting guide:
Starting Guide

I hope that helps! Good luck and have fun here!
Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2