Looking to be an Interrogater

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Sisas on November 22nd, 2013, 6:15 pm

So I'm creating a Viper Dhani character named Sisas.(Male) I'm thinking of having him start in Ravok, and becoming an Interrogater, but the kind that uses torture. I hope to eventually(not immediately, obviously; want him to build up those skills, first!) attract the attention of Krysus and then the Mortanis(and of course, the character won't know that's what's going on), since I love playing bad guys, especially assassins, and I love the way Mizahar offers the assassin's guild.

To that end, I was wondering if Interrogation and Torture can be added as one skill, since he'll be using them both in his job as an interrogator, or do they need to be two separate skills?

Also, I read over the lore for Krysus and how to obtain her Gnosis, but I am still slightly unclear on how exactly one obtains the first mark; does the simple act of killing/inficting great pain cause the mark to appear, or would I need to do a thread with a moderator in order to receive the mark? I was thinking it would be easier to obtain the first mark for my character, considering the Viper Dhani lore states:
But as they mature, the Dhani seem to have a special spot for cruelty... The Vipers are fond of torture.

So, by nature, he already wants to inflict pain(I was going to have him start out mature; roughly 113yrs or so), and with his job as an Interrogator/Torturer, he can do so easily.

Any help is appreciated!
"Snake-tongue"
"Common tongue"
Internal thoughts
Sisas
Player

Words: 66115
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2013, 3:55 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Taylani on November 22nd, 2013, 6:25 pm

Have to be two separate skills because One can interrogate someone without Torture..Just as one can torture without interrogation (for those who are just into that kind of thing :P)

No reason you cant work both skills in same thread.
Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Sisas on November 22nd, 2013, 6:30 pm

Okay, thanks. :) And the questions about Krysus's Gnosis?
"Snake-tongue"
"Common tongue"
Internal thoughts
Sisas
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Syveris on November 22nd, 2013, 6:34 pm

Sisas wrote:Also, I read over the lore for Krysus and how to obtain her Gnosis, but I am still slightly unclear on how exactly one obtains the first mark; does the simple act of killing/inficting great pain cause the mark to appear, or would I need to do a thread with a moderator in order to receive the mark?

All threads that features a God or Goddess needs to be moderated by a DS or higher. In the thread, you will probably need to kill and inflict pain, so Krysus would appear for you, but her, as a Goddess, need to be played by a DS, RS or a Founder. You can apply for a Gnosis mark on the Help Desk, but if you are still unsure on how to proceed, just PM a mod or a Founder, and they will help you out. :)
Syveris
Emotional Glassworker

Words: 334020
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2013, 2:25 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Sisas on November 22nd, 2013, 6:37 pm

Okay, thank you!
"Snake-tongue"
"Common tongue"
Internal thoughts
Sisas
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby maliha on January 8th, 2014, 9:58 am

Hi!
I'm newbie here. Happy to be members of the forum.
I hope we will have great time here. And I'll try to contribute to forum develop more.
I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.
maliha
Player

Words: 94
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2014, 9:56 am
Race: Human