"Rule 34: I will not turn into a snake. It never helps."

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Aspahassajiv Rajor on December 11th, 2013, 7:56 pm

Hullo, there! That's Rule 34 from the Evil Overlord list, rather than the somewhat more infamous other Rule 34.

I'm Simpleton, but you can call me Simple or even Sim. Should probably steer clear of Pleton as its perversely unphonetic. I'm completely new to Mizahar, and indeed RP in general, so I hope I do okay. It's got rather a steep learning curve: it's taken me a couple of days to be appropriately conversant with the lore. Thank you to all the STs who helped me out there!

Ajiv is my Dhani sorcerer, who didn't listen to this post's title's advice and will probably become a snake on the regs. He is part of a Kenash dynasty and I'm about to set to work on putting together his business. 'Busy, busy, busy' as the Bokononists say.

Anyway, just thought I'd poke my head in, and having done so, I shall now poke it back out!
Aspahassajiv Rajor
Player

Words: 15878
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2013, 9:41 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Shiyami on December 11th, 2013, 8:04 pm

Of all the rules, why was 34 parodied?
See if I have given you a nickname here!
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Words: 125205
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2013, 3:29 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Aspahassajiv Rajor on December 11th, 2013, 8:33 pm

I'm not sure I follow? I quoted "I will not turn into a snake ..." &c because "Ajiv is my Dhani sorcerer, who didn't listen to this post's title's advice and will probably become a snake on the regs." If you meant something else, I appeared to have missed it!
Aspahassajiv Rajor
Player

Words: 15878
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2013, 9:41 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Shiyami on December 11th, 2013, 10:52 pm

No, no, never mind.

Still, a Dhani sorcerer in Kenash, huh. Sounds like Kenash just got more entertaining!
Hope you enjoy your stay, and don't forget you can come into chat to ask a few question, or even just to see what's up.

Have fun roleplaying!
See if I have given you a nickname here!
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Words: 125205
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2013, 3:29 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes