Mixedblood?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Mixedblood?

Postby Amelika on August 17th, 2010, 3:06 am

Just a quick question or two, but first I'll explain the situation. My PCs father is a proud Drykas through and through, but I wanted her mom to be half Drykas, half Chaktawe. I don't want her to have the abilities (water-storing organ, spidey-senses) but there are certain things about the race (their spirituality, their coloring) that seem to suit Amelika well. Also, I think it would be interesting later to develop it to where she goes out looking for her mother's mother on a quest into the desert in order to find out more about herself or something. So, my questions are:
  1. Would that make my character then be mixed blood too? Because I don't think Amelika would handle that so well, seeing as she is too proud of her Drykas-ness.
  2. Would I be able to get around it by her great-great-great-grandmother or someone further down the line being Chaktawe?
Amelika
Player

Words: 11916
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2010, 2:32 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet