Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Granger on February 1st, 2014, 11:00 pm

Hey!

I'm a complete new person to this role playing thing. This forum sounds very interesting and I love the concept of this world that went under such calamity. My name on here will be Granger and I'm thinking of being a Kelvic or Mixed Blood with Kelvic, I can't decide. My real name is Zane :P.

Well, I'm sure I will ask many questions before actually getting in the game. I can't wait to be in the actual discussion though!

Well, here's some stuff about me:

I'm 15, I love Beyblade, Pokemon, I'm getting into MTG, drawing, making graphics, and reading. I'm a pretty nerdy kid, haha.

I hope I get many warm welcomes!
Granger
Player

Words: 264
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2014, 10:47 pm
Race: Human

Hello!

Postby Kaiphur on February 1st, 2014, 11:45 pm

Hey, welcome!
The world is really big and a bit daunting at first, but don't be put off!
Remember, if you are a mixed blood with kelvic you are just a normal kelvic :D

I'm 17, so not much older than you so it is nice to see a younger roleplayer here! Ask as many questions as you need and pop up in chat, people are really willing to help. Nerdy kids are the best kids to be honest!

Do you know where you'll be roleplaying, what sort of kelvic you want to be or things like that? If you aren't sure of a place I recommend Endrykas because it is beautiful, wild place that is pretty busy.
Kaiphur
Trapped in the flesh

Words: 31629
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2013, 7:44 pm
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Hello!

Postby Granger on February 2nd, 2014, 12:30 am

I'm leaning more toward humans now, possibly in a port area. I've got plenty of time to choose :).

Thanks for the welcome!
Granger
Player

Words: 264
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2014, 10:47 pm