Isur related issues

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Isur related issues

Postby Talos Bulwark on September 4th, 2010, 5:37 am

Just wondering If there's a way I can start as an Isur in another region and then make my way home... when its not under construction. I really want to play an Isur!
Talos Bulwark
Player

Words: 5068
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2010, 8:47 pm
Race: Isur

Isur related issues

Postby Gossamer on September 4th, 2010, 5:47 am

Absolutely. You can start virtually
anywhere with any race.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Isur related issues

Postby Stitch on September 4th, 2010, 5:48 am

I wouldn't see a problem with it. Perhaps you went on a quest for your clan, braving the outside world out of pure dedication for the ones you are close to, and the ones you love. While most Isur are fiercely dedicated to clans and family, and are also reluctant to head into the outside world... That is most of them. You can certainly be different, as long as you have a reason. Perhaps your Isur believes that the rest of the race is too narrow-minded, too closed within their own selves, when they could be doing so much to help the outside world. If they are so saddened with the world, then why not go and make it a better place

But yeah, those are just a few little ideas. There are several reasons why an Isur can be away from home. If you think yours is too far out there, then feel free to post the idea here for feedback, or ask about it in the Help Desk. The Races aren't bound to their hometowns, or home regions. Not at all. <333

Hope that helps!

EDIT: Aaaaand Goss ninja'd me on that one, and she answered it in such an efficient manner. I tend to ramble on. T_T;
Stitch
Blind Man

Words: 498882
Joined roleplay: December 11th, 2009, 8:48 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 12
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (3) Advocate (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)