[Discussion] Mizahar Coliseum

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Gabriel Tanshihana on September 4th, 2010, 9:25 pm

I think this is an excellent idea. And yes it has been done on other sites and such and in other boards. However a place to flesh out combat and grand events would be nice, and as a more combat oriented character I’d gladly put some time into it. However I think there should be some rules set in place. Such as they have healers etc that actually prevent the fatality of your character after a match. After all, when people invest all that time into a character, they don’t want to see it gone within’ a couple posts. I know I’d be displeased knowing I just got my heart pierced by a spear, and then munched on by war dogs. Poof, character and all time invested gone. /wrists

As for rewards. I’d go along the lines of stat rewards and just the satisfaction of being able to RP a dream battle against a certain character or hated nemesis. Or perhaps if describing combat is your thing, and you find you detail it well, it could be a place to test your might against a myriad of opponents and monsters. Events such as; can this man survive the onslaught of ten crazed prisoners with clubs! Place you bets!

All in all, great idea. Needs to be fleshed out more, and needs more positive reinforcement.

-thumbs up-
For me... the world...consists of the people I love.
If those people are not here, it's as if the world does not exist.

Gabriel Tanshihana
/hero

Words: 16897
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2010, 5:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on September 4th, 2010, 9:56 pm

This is not something we are developing at this time. As Dusk aptly put it, individuals have cities with the means to allow combat at this level. Each has its own individual method. Please contact local DS's if you are interested in such things.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous