Traveling.. ?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Traveling.. ?

Postby Tyrannus on April 8th, 2014, 12:11 am

Okay, well. I am confused, here. Say if you are in Zeltiva and you want to travel to another land that is far away. When you travel, or if you can, what do you do since it is long? Wait the days it takes in real or what?
I will taste the blood on my lips, again.
Tyrannus
Player

Words: 7687
Joined roleplay: April 7th, 2014, 12:36 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Traveling.. ?

Postby Gad on April 8th, 2014, 1:38 am

You have to post what you're character is doing over a certain number of those days (not sure how many) but I think as long as it's in the same season you can post in the new location as soon as you've filled in those gaps. So, if your character leaves in Spring and arrives that same Spring, you can post in that location as soon as you want as long as you've "filled in the blanks" so to speak, when it comes to travel. If it isn't the same season, you have to wait for the season to roll over, but that doesn't mean you have to sit on your hands, you can post and tell the story of your character's journey which will most likely be eventful considering how dangerous the world between cities is.
Retired.
Gad
Gone

Words: 265579
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2013, 2:07 am
Race: Ghost

Traveling.. ?

Postby Beren on April 8th, 2014, 5:02 am

Beren
Player

Words: 20081
Joined roleplay: April 7th, 2014, 2:08 am