Questions

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Questions

Postby Derik KenCade on October 26th, 2009, 4:13 pm

Okie Dokie,

I am going to create another character. In any case I had a question relating to a cult. Cerulean as there is not much info about it. Like beliefs and such that I should know for story play. Oh and I was wondering do I have to create another account because of name changes cuz I still want to play my first character as well.

Derik
Here I sit...
Waiting for you...but you do not come?
Here I sit...
Waiting for you...but who are you?

DC
Derik KenCade
Ho chronos parerchetai kai eu titheso auton

Words: 6962
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2009, 8:55 pm
Race: Ethaefal

Re: Questions

Postby Derik KenCade on October 26th, 2009, 4:19 pm

Ok an additional question. I am tring for a concept of a kind of noble assassin or bounty hunter/mercenary type of character concept (Like one with morals if that isn't an oxymoron eh?) so is that out of line for an Akalak? I mean I would keep all the concepts of Akalak, weapons training, the love of combat etc. Just kind of a twist on it in an area. Any thoughts on this? Or am I just completely off my rocker and should stick with something more standardized?

Derik
Here I sit...
Here I sit...

DC
Derik KenCade

Postby Gossamer on October 26th, 2009, 5:11 pm

The Cerulean are those Akalak that have lost the battle with their darker halves and have allowed their darkness to control them. They are also the elite shock troops of the Akalak, so to join them, you'd have to extensively rp your character being of the darker sort and talk to Coatl.

As for the noble assassin type, sure thats very possible. Also, you need to create a new account for each character you make... though you can link them all together... and you can have upwards of five at a time (though I'd never recommend that!).

Gossamer
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Derik KenCade on October 26th, 2009, 7:21 pm

Thanks much Goss I have sent Coatl a PM to see about the Cerulean and other than that I am going to go with the noble assasin (Depending on how the Cerulean thingy goes). Thanks for the input. After reading about the Akalak I realized they sounded right up my alley.

Derik
Here I sit...
Here I sit...

DC
Derik KenCade

Postby Coatl on October 26th, 2009, 8:08 pm

assassins are very disciplined ... Akalak were created by Wysar who gave them discipline ... the dark half would assassinate for the sake of the city/race (a cause and thuse sort of noble-ish) ...

Abso-frickin-lutely this fits the area of dark half controlled akalak.
Coatl
Retired Staff

Words: 8287
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2009, 4:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Staff account

Postby Derik KenCade on October 26th, 2009, 11:12 pm

Hooray! I am so glad to hear that. I kind of was confused Akalak being so noble and all and assassination being questionable in nature to say the least. Great now as soon as I can figure out how I get my new Akalak to be into the Crelean, I'll set it up. Coatl, I sent you a PM regarding this.

Derik :ninja:
Here I sit...
Here I sit...

DC
Derik KenCade