General Question

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

General Question

Postby Gilva Snowsong on May 21st, 2014, 6:36 pm

So I was poking around through random people's things and I noticed that the people that have their race labeled as "staff accounts" have offices instead of character sheets. I'm just curious, are they too busy to have pc's of their own, or do they have alternate pc's and I just haven't been around long enough to figure out who's who?
Vani | Common
Gilva Snowsong
Player

Words: 53665
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2014, 11:58 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Plotnotes

General Question

Postby Nemesis on May 21st, 2014, 6:45 pm

Staff accounts are, as they say on the tin, the staff of the site. As a general rule, we also have PC accounts which are separate from our staff accounts, and we roleplay in the same fashion that other players do here.
Nemesis
Fortune and Retribution

Words: 296717
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2014, 8:36 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

General Question

Postby Gilva Snowsong on May 21st, 2014, 6:50 pm

Cool, thank you :)