Hi I am new

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi I am new

Postby truebloodloverfan22 on October 12th, 2014, 4:05 pm

Hi I am Truebloodloverfan22, if you want to call me Britt for short thats fine. I found this site just by looking around google. I also have another account on Blue moon role play. I have been role playing for about 5 years going on 6. Im into anything really but what does this site offer? I hope I can fit right in. If you want to just just chat thats fine. Im mostly into werewolves, high school, vampires, demon role plays. Il be setting up a request thrwad once im more used to the site abit more so I know what it has to offer. Feel free to pm me anytime.
truebloodloverfan22
Player

Words: 224
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2014, 2:10 pm
Race: Human

Hi I am new

Postby Akua on October 12th, 2014, 4:28 pm

Hi and welcome. In short this site is a fantasy world built by the founders to create a world that roleplayers can enjoy being themselves. It has a skill system that is like Dungeons and Dragons while being unique in its own right, lots of magic for the budding wizard and many different races for one to be. As well as God's and Goddess' that can bless or curse and adventure depending on how they act in the gods eyes or just how they feel. Plus lots and lots of lore.
ImageImageImage
Akua
Wolfs Teeth of the Tempered Steel

Words: 25884
Joined roleplay: October 10th, 2014, 11:17 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hi I am new

Postby Gossamer on October 12th, 2014, 5:14 pm

Hi there.

Please make sure you are old enough for this site. By your list of 'likes' one might be inclined to think you are a tweener or somewhere in the low teens. We are an adult website and unfortunately we don't offer High School, Vampires, Werewolves, or Demon roleplay.

I'm not exactly sure this site will be your forte.

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)