Greetings, Y'all

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings, Y'all

Postby Rhys on October 29th, 2014, 4:10 am

A fine howdy-doo to all of you.

I'd like to consider myself experienced in online text role-playing. For five years I've been an on-and-off role-player, but it's always been something I've loved dearly. My last hangout was The Role-Playing Site (TRPS). It was pretty great for a while, but things started to slow down. I stuck around for a bit, though it eventually threw off my writer's groove, causing me to leave.

It might take me a while to get used to this new...world. It's a bit of a botha to learn, but I'm sure I'll get it in time. Anyway, I guess I'll go keep reading and trying to wrap my head around things. I hope I have an a-OK time here.

Love ya.

P.S. I found this website on top-site-list.com while looking for a new RP group.
(I made my avatar.)
Rhys
Player

Words: 1968
Joined roleplay: October 29th, 2014, 3:43 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Greetings, Y'all

Postby Twister on October 29th, 2014, 4:27 pm

Welcome to Mizahar!

Yeah, Mizahar has a lot of material that you need to be at least familiar with before you're good to play. It depends on what sort of concept you want to start out with, though, since you can make it just as easy as you can make it hard for yourself. :) Make sure you check the starting guides (the links under the Getting Started dropdown at the top of the site are helpful) and ask if you need anything else.

Love,
Twister
Twister
Justice is Dead, Faith is Blind

Words: 258837
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)