Hello everyone!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello everyone!

Postby Nirart Mercier on January 23rd, 2015, 11:33 pm

Hi!

My role-playing experience is mostly of the good ol' D&D variety and I'm not really used to doing a whole lot of fiction writing (even less of fantasy specifically), so I'm not sure how good my contributions here will be. That said, the world and the formula here sound absolutely great, and the enthusiasm of the players is fantastic! I read mostly strange/horror/slipstream fiction, with a healthy dash of humour for diversification and loads of philosophy, so don't mind me if my writing here sounds like some Gothic version of a post-structuralist volume. ;)

I'm still working on Nirart's character sheet, but when it's approved feel free to have a look and send me a PM if you have ideas for stories/gameplay. Or a job offer. ;) He's in Zeltiva, but flashbacks in Syliras, the Wildlands and around the Suvan Sea (as well as acquaintances made there) would be great too.

Looking forward to co-creating this awesome realm with you! :)

Best,
Mythography Man
Nirart Mercier
Player

Words: 2448
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2015, 10:20 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello everyone!

Postby Liminal on January 28th, 2015, 10:01 pm

Welcome! Glad that you found your way here ^_^
Liminal
Atelerix albiventris

Words: 256313
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2009, 7:09 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Staff account
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)