Hey!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey!

Postby Gemma on February 5th, 2015, 2:16 am

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
My name is Gemma, or Gem, whichever is fine!

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
I have a few years of RP experience, I have come up with a few complex ideas of my own to try and unravel, but none of the other sites I had been on really hooked on as well as I'd hoped, so I mostly just went along with what others liked or made some less complex RPs work.

3. How did you find us?
I was looking for some other sites that were active and looked interesting and I stumbled upon this one! It looks really amazing and I love how thought out everything is! I can't wait to get started!

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
I tend to be pretty descriptive in the first few posts, setting the environment and whatnot, but I usually mirror the capabilities of my RP partner later on. I can kind of lose myself in my posts, so if they come out extremely long, I can (and will) edit them down if you need my to or if I think it is just way too long. x.x''

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
I like to write character development, mature scenes are alright, and basically anything is good except drawn out fighting scenes....I'm not much of a violent person in RL so I have some trouble figuring out a way to reflect that into my writing sometimes. I can write aggressive characters, but they don't fight too often >.>

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
I love how complex this place is, everything is thought out and I just really hope I can contribute something to this site! ^^

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
Nothing really....though I haven't actually started anything on here, the only possible negative thing at the moment could be gathering all the info I need to make a character, I just want to get started already haha ^^

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
Friends, stories, and actually finishing a character, I haven't done that in an incredibly long time and it feels so fulfilling!

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
I don't think so! Everything I've seen so far seems pretty great!

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Not really.....If you guys want to know anything else about me, or want to start up a thread, PM me! I'm happy to be here and can't wait to get started! ^^
Gemma
Player

Words: 3104
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2015, 1:45 am
Race: Kelvic

Hey!

Postby Mirage on February 5th, 2015, 11:59 pm

Welcome to Mizahar!

We hope you enjoy your stay :)
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

Hey!

Postby Sieghart Valorian on February 6th, 2015, 12:36 am

Welcome to mizahar. Hopefully everything goes well for ya!
Sieghart Valorian
The Noble

Words: 41710
Joined roleplay: January 6th, 2015, 7:53 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hey!

Postby Gemma on February 6th, 2015, 1:29 am

Thank you both! ^^
Gemma
Player