Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Ashram on February 9th, 2015, 9:53 pm

Hi, I am a new one here :)
Umm, i dont know what to say so ill answer those questions ;)
1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
Just Ashram, it will be also my characters name
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
I play and master quite a lot of tabletop roleplaying games, and sometimes write in another RP forum, but im still not very good at it
3. How did you find us?
Aunt Google helped me ;)
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
Well, most propably tabletop, but i enjoy the forum RP also
5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
I guess most things, like normal day live, adventures. Honestly, I dont know what I dont like to write about because I havent yet encountered something like that
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
Its all big, and well designed. But one thing realy cought my eye- that magic of living buildings XD I realy like the lore and the way it is written and I havent encountered anything like this before.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
Nothing realy xD
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
I think making and reading some interesting stories and meeting new people.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
Emm, the Herbalism skill because I am planning to implement it in my character ;)
10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Yea, I should warn you that english is not my native language. Im going to do my best when writting, but you can propably except some mistakes from me, and if you encounter any, please correct me so that i can learn :-)
Ashram
Player

Words: 1334
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2015, 9:01 pm
Race: Nuit