Well, this should be interesting!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby River Abhainn on March 5th, 2015, 4:36 am

Hey, well this is a bit new for me. I'm not new to RP but I am new to forum role-playing...I role-played on Facebook for a while but eventually my account was taken down and now for the past four months I've sorta drifted. I like to call myself a writer and I've been trying to find ways to meet people and create interesting Role-plays with them for a while to kinda let my imagination set free, so I'm really hoping to meet some friends and have some interesting adventures. I'm not entirely sure how this works and hopefully someone can help me out? It's pretty late for me right now so I'll have to reply to this tomorrow, well...Goodnight everyone!

P.S Please go easy on me ;3;
River Abhainn
Player

Words: 254
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2015, 4:28 am
Race: Human, Svefra

Postby Orin Fenix on March 5th, 2015, 10:36 am

Hi River and welcome to Mizahar! Sounds like you're in the right place! Don't worry about the never having done this before, most people on this site hadn't, or they had minimal experience at best (and I still make mistakes all the time). You've also done the first step completely right which is say hello! I don't know if you still need help figuring out the first steps, but the Starting Guide is a really great place to look. You also should've received a welcome PM with a lot of useful information. Finally, feel free to pop into chat anytime you have a question, everyone there is super friendly. Or just pop into chat to say hello to everyone in there, it's always nice to see a new face. I hope you enjoy your time in Mizahar, and if we ever find ourselves in the same city I'd love to RP with you. Needless to say you can shoot me a PM anytime with questions or just to talk. Again, welcome! If there's anything I can do to help you figure out this amazing world please let me know. And I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Orin Fenix
Almost Iron But Actually Master Chef

Words: 1186489
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 12:06 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)