Uh...Hey

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Uh...Hey

Postby Cress on March 11th, 2015, 3:34 am

Well, hello! I'm pretty much new to this sight, and it seems there's a lot to take in....I'm not very experienced in forum roleplaying, and it seems I have a lot to learn with this site. I guess I need help starting off, and actually doing something here. XD
Cress
Player

Words: 98
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2015, 3:26 am
Race: Kelvic

Uh...Hey

Postby Khida on March 11th, 2015, 4:01 am

Welcome to Mizahar, Cress!

The first thing you'll want to do is read the starting PM in your inbox. That will give you some useful information and links. Also read the Starting Guide, which will explain how to get your character set up.

The people in Chat are a great resource for new players, and you might also check out the Q&A forum. A lot of common questions have already been asked and answered there. If you like, you're also welcome to PM me, and I'll do what I can to help.

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay!
Spring threads: 2/5 .. | .. Season Goals .. | .. GradersMaxed skill: Observation.
Khida
Player

Words: 574944
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Uh...Hey

Postby Kailily Sinclair on March 15th, 2015, 9:12 pm

If you need help locating information feel free to send me a pm i can help you navigate the lore if you need it :)
Shout out to Aventis for helping with my avatar. :)
Kailily Sinclair
Life Hack 101

Words: 13672
Joined roleplay: December 9th, 2014, 10:38 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Journal
Medals: 1
Donor (1)