Hello. I'm New

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello. I'm New

Postby Evan on May 18th, 2015, 11:04 pm

Hey everybody. I'm new here and to Forum RP in general. I've been RPing for a while now, but I haven't given forums a try. I've made a ginger in Wind Reach, but I hope to be going out and adventuring across most of the world and meet as many characters as I can.

I guess the basics on me are that I am angry about elves, I play a lot of Hearthstone, and I like tabletop RPGs. That's about it. I intend on being fairly active and hope to start RPing with you kool kats soon.
Evan
Player

Words: 3297
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2015, 7:37 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Hello. I'm New

Postby Jessor Yellowmoss on May 19th, 2015, 1:00 am

Welcome to Mizahar, Evan!
Jessor is on her way around the world as well, and she is currently is Sunberth. If you're ever out that way, send me a PM and we can thread.
Until then, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or the friendly for in chat, and any of us should be more than happy to help you out.
Jessor Yellowmoss Image
Jessor Yellowmoss
Ride the Winds

Words: 41781
Joined roleplay: June 29th, 2014, 1:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hello. I'm New

Postby Lisana on May 19th, 2015, 2:00 pm

Hello and Welcome!

You seem to have found your way about fairly well, so that's good. If you have any questions, my inbox is wide open, so you can PM me, or the friendly people in chat can help you out. :) There's also the questions and Answers forum.

One thing, though. If you go to your User control panel > Profile, there should be a place where you can put a link to your character sheet, rather than putting it in your signature. If you look at my little mini-profile box thingy, there should be a thing that says "character sheet." That's where it would be. Other than that, good luck in Mizahar!
I make mediocre boxcodes for people here.
Otaia|Anthere|Lisana
3/5 Threads
Lisana
Player

Words: 66239
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2014, 11:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes