Heyoo!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Heyoo!

Postby Cael Currant on May 24th, 2015, 8:07 am

So, here I am. That guy!

No, for real, I'm that new guy. A little about myself, I used to be a very avid writer and roleplayer. A long whiles back. Then life hit me, grew up did stuff, now I'm back to writing again, a passion of mine I'm trying to rekindle.

I've been absorbing the lore and soon, I should have a put together character profile for ya'll. There is a lot here to learn and decide on what I want to do! Anyway, look forward to writing with ya'll

Cheers!
Cael Currant
Hunter

Words: 4488
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2015, 12:41 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Heyoo!

Postby Jessor Yellowmoss on May 24th, 2015, 2:40 pm

Welcome, Cael!

I love hearing that people are returning to what they love to do. It's almost as exciting (if not more so) than seeing a brand new roleplayer, because you're sure to enjoy it.

If you need any help figuring out the ins and outs of Mizahar and the lore, just let me know via PM, or you can drop into chat and ask the lovely folks there. Anyone should be happy to help.

I was reading over your character sheet, and noticed that you'll be in Sunberth. I'm currently in Sunberth, so if you ever want to thread, feel free to hit me up and we can talk plots. Until then, welcome again, and I hope you have a great time here.
Jessor Yellowmoss Image
Jessor Yellowmoss
Ride the Winds

Words: 41781
Joined roleplay: June 29th, 2014, 1:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes