Hello!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!!

Postby Acantha on May 28th, 2015, 11:41 pm

I'm quite new to Mizahar, but I've rped for a little bit before joining this site. I've been reading a lot of the lore before I finally registered, and I have a lot of character concepts that are hard to choose from!! Currently I'm thinking of something involving beekeeping...would Syliras be friendly for a blossoming beekeeper?
Acantha
Player

Words: 166
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2015, 10:28 am
Race: Human

Hello!!

Postby Gossamer on May 29th, 2015, 2:07 am

Being a real life beekeeper, I'd think Syliras would be the LAST place a beekeeper would be. You might try the field south of Syliras... the Mythrin Outpost, or even Riverfall with its massive orchards.

Syliras is a stone fortress city built inside a castle. Not much for bees to eat.

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Hello!!

Postby Acantha on May 29th, 2015, 9:53 am

Ahhhhh somehow I completely forgot about that very obvious part of Syliras!! ._. I was thinking of the fields as part of Syliras when I wrote that :S
Acantha
Player

Words: 166
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2015, 10:28 am
Race: Human