Ready to Be a Jungle Savage!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Drahk Doriku on June 13th, 2015, 4:23 pm

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!

- Hello, I'm Drahk and you can call me that or you can call me Chase. :D

2. What sort of RP experience do you have, if any?

- I've been roleplaying on a multitude of different sites for about seven or eight years. I've had GM/DM experience and I've even been named moderator on another site.

3. How did you find us?

- A friend told me about this place a while back, and I thought I'd finally give it a shot!

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?

- This is kind of a vague question, but I'll just talk about the basics. I love fantasy roleplays (obviously), writing in prose, and I enjoy detailing combat scenes. I'm also a fan of collaboration when it comes to roleplaying, and I like to plan out plots with other people.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?

- Kinda answered this in the last question. :p There really isn't anything I really hate writing about. I'm a fan of war, political intrigue, fantasy religions, every day training (which will be needed on this site with all the experience points), etc.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?

- The lore is extremely thought out and I like how everything coincides and intertwines with one another. It's daunting at first, when you look at it and say, "How can I even make an impact on this world?" But I'm willing to take up the challenge. Also, the people in chat have been really helpful. I've asked loads of questions and nearly everyone answers with honest opinions. It's nice, because I'm able to see where various people stand on a single subject.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?

- Just the slowness of everything, honestly. Another site I was on was quick and speedy with posts, moderator/admin actions, and so on. I understand this site is much more complex and has a lot more information to absorb, but I plan on roleplaying in Taloba and I saw that the last true roleplaying post done there was on May 12th. I wanted to do some solo roleplaying, but I do want some character interaction obviously. If I wanted to write all-solo, I'd go write a novel. :p

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?

- I just want to have fun and really get into the mindset of my character. If my permissions are accepted, I plan on being a Myrian-raised Kelvic with the ability to transform into a Myrian Tiger. Other than that, I hope to feel like my character matters to the world, and is not just another accessory on a heavily-decorated shelf.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?

- I heard in chat that you have a shortage of Storytellers, so we could expand on their ranks! :D

10. Anything else you want to talk about?

- Nothin' much. I would talk about my character idea, but I'm not even sure the idea will be accepted yet (permissions and whatnot)!
Drahk Doriku
Player

Words: 1890
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2015, 4:55 am
Race: Kelvic

Postby Vizayas on June 13th, 2015, 4:36 pm

Heya Drahk. Might I suggest having a city available for flashbacking? If you're in Black Rock + Alvadas for a season due to 'following a mentor/trading voyage' before going back to Taloba, you'll have both those places for Flashbacking. This allows you to get that player interaction that you want, and to change up the scenery as well. If you're in Alvadas anytime 509-514, Viz can do a flashback thread with you!
ImageImageImage
Vizayas
Squire Mage

Words: 113870
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2014, 9:42 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Drahk Doriku on June 13th, 2015, 4:42 pm

That sounds like an awesome idea Viz! I'll try to incorporate a trip to Alvadas in my character's background. Thanks for the advice!
Drahk Doriku
Player

Words: 1890
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2015, 4:55 am
Race: Kelvic